Sunday, August 2, 2009

More Time-Wasting Opportunities

I hesitate to extend to you this URL, because I have lost so much time on here it's disturbing:

http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/zombie_baseball

When playing any kind of online/video game, I normally go for a puzzle-type game. (If you know me, you understand that the exceptions to this rulre are Zelda (any kind), Mario Kart, and 007.) I had a tough time trying to figure out why I like Zombie Baseball so very much.

I've been enlightened by this conversation via Gchat:
Me: who does this thing?
very
i think i am seriously obsessed with zombie baseball
Christy: of course
it's a rare combination of two of your best loves
zombies and sports

Why didn't I put that together before?!

Thanks to the creators of Zombie Baseball, and a big thanks to Christy for helping me to figure out most of my life questions, including why I am addicted to ZB.

No comments:

Post a Comment