Friday, July 24, 2009

Things I Will Miss

On my very last day at BJH (YES!!) I am trying to think of some of the things I will miss. Here is what I can come up with thus far.

Telling a joke to Courtney, who will laugh and then say, "I don't get it."

Hearing "PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!" and bird calls from the OR hallway.

My music loudly blaring from the iPod speakers.

My "other" mom being awesome. She covers the gambit, from always listening to me when I need to vent or cry, or singing "Dick in a Box" out of nowhere. Cynthia Halliburton, YOU are awesome.

Having hours to kill. Normally on the internet.

Being able to have Ben sit with me in the Children's Hospital cafeteria.

Getting to see my best friend when she's leaving work.

Playing TWSS. (Okay, dominating TWSS.)

Hearing quotes like "He's Steve, and Steve is Steve. What did I say?".

Fist pounds from Green.

Dancing and breaking into song whenever I want, and having no one care.

Believe me, there are a lot more things that I will NOT miss that make it worth leaving, but I want to leave with positive feelings. Farewell BJH. Round two was nice, but not nice enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment