Thursday, July 23, 2009

Work

On my second-to-last day at BJH (or, at least, I hope it is...), I am really in the "I don't give a crap" mode. Don't get me wrong- I'm still getting my work done, but at a slower pace and afterwards am ready to get some quiet time in. I also have stopped refraining from singing very loudly (and obnoxiously).

Tonight, I really put my heart behind The Moknees theme song.

When I was a child, I absolutely loved The Monkees. Not necessarily the music, but the show itself. It's not a great show. But you really have to hand it to my uncle, who I forced to watch it with me. Listening to that theme song brings back memories, including a more recent one.

While working at Anderson, we basically had no internet privileges. By that, I mean 90% of sites were blocked. Not blocked? Wikipedia and Wikihow. (If you are unfamiliar with Wikihow, I suggest asking me about it sometime. I am experienced in ridiculous Wikihow searching.) Other unblocked sites included a lot of medical reference sites. I am slightly confused as to why we did have access to any Wiki site, but it did allow for some entertainment (when I wasn't dancing or playing Bejeweled on my laptop).

I will let the story tell itself, by giving this link and saying that this wouldn't be the first time I've done this search.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Monkees_episodes

No comments:

Post a Comment